I am a native of De Pere, Wisconsin. I have worked as a model maker, teacher of Architectural and Industrial Model Building, and inventor here in the Midwest and on the East Coast. I have been sculpting full time for the past thirty years.
• Art Street 95,96,97,2001 and Arti Gras 96
2001 City of Green Bay
• Christina Buttons’ Exhibit 96,97,98,99 Butte des Morts
• Art on the Square, Madison 97
• Birch Stone Gallery, Door County
• Spring 98 Three Man Show, “Between a Rock and a Hard Place”
• One-man show of works, Jeanne M. Godschalx Gallery, St. Norbert College, De Pere, Sept. 28 to Oct. 19, 2000.
• A sculptural exhibit of recent works at The Gift Itself in Green Bay Oct. thru Nov. 2000
• Tenth triennial Eight Counties Exhibition at the Kohler Arts Center June 2001
• Inch Art Exhibit Kohler Arts Center March 2002
• Annual “Art Tour” participant, an open studio event that encourages people to travel from one studio to another.
• 2003 Navy Pier Walk, Chicago installation of “Travelers” (3-pieces) Steel 8’X8’X12’ in Chicago’s international juried exhibit Pier Walk
• 2003 thru 2010 “Travelers” on loan to Cedarhurst Center for the Arts and Sculpture Park in Mt. Vernon IL.
• 2006 One man show of stone and steel sculptural works at the Neville Museum
• 2007 Joint exhibition “Earths Resources” depicting earths natural elements used by artists to create sculpture, paintings, and ceramics, Neville Museum.
• 2008 Mainstreet Gallery invitational “Instant Art Show” Hilbert, Wisconsin
• 2009 to Present Edgewood Orchard Galleries Fish Creek, Wi.
• 2016 to Present Abler Art Glass and Sculpture Gallery
parking meter project, five independent sculptures in stone.
City of Green Bay Park, Northeast Wisconsin Arts Council commissioned “Sculptural Environment” a sculpture comprised of four sculptural elements inter-connected with benches forming a large,(50’X45’), rectangular meeting place where people visiting the park are encouraged to, “sit on, in, or about” the sculpture.
2 Installation of an eighteen-foot steel wind driven sculpture depicting the sun, moon, and earth, called “Eclipse”. Chosen for the sculpture garden and the opening of the Bush Art Center on the St. Norbert Campus.
Installation, campus of Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Marinette
A series of outdoor benches, tables and waste receptacles designed to improve campus atmosphere.
installation of three large steel sculptures, “Travelers” in Chicago at Navy Pier,” Pier Walk 2003” an international juried sculpture exhibition.
Installation of “Travelers 2” at NWTC campus in Green Bay, three similar pieces each approx. 8’X8’X14’H. in core-ten steel.
Installation of “Babble” at the Brown County Neville Public Museum in Green Bay
continuation of parking meter project Adding Three more cast aluminum pieces to those installed in 2001
“Arnie Wolf Memorial” Wilder Park Green Bay, Wi.
Installation “White Standing Figure” along Fox River Trail. On loan
Installation “Performers” University of Wisconsin Fox Valley Campus Communication Arts Center three figures in aluminum 14'HX8'X4' Ea.
Ken Strmiska & Sabina Singh “Abstract Form” Aluminum 5'x3'x14'H
Brian Pirman “Abstract Form” Steel 4'x4'x7'H
I work in stone, aluminum, and steel sculpting and constructing figurative and abstract pieces ranging in size from hand held to monumental, from ounces to tons. I have also worked in fiberglass-reinforced polyester, and have had pieces cast in bronze. My present interest is in large public sculpture.